DPR’s personal lending solution provides unsecured lenders with a complete and fully CCA compliant loan origination and servicing platform. Features include multi channel sales via consumer direct or introduced channels, integration with lead generation platforms, optional loan guarantor support, automated underwriting, flexible payment options via Direct Debit, debit card or payroll deduction and a secure online banking facility for customers.
- Term loans
- Payday lending
- Suite of product management and configuration tools.
- New products can be published prior to the launch date, at which point they will be activated automatically
- Product specific lending criteria
- Ability to implement risk based pricing by applying rate loadings and discounts
- Asset based finance (e.g. motor)
- Guarantor loans
- Full support for both introduced and consumer direct business
- Fine grained control of product by channel and/or distributor
- Integration with lead generation networks for buying/selling leads
- Funding and distribution pools with tranche criteria, funding thresholds, depletion alerts and automated staged product withdrawal
- Automatic procuration fee calculation and settlement
- Can operate multiple lender brands from a single implementation, each with its own products, rules, templates and process flows
- Ability to report on sales performance over time by distribution channel and other attributes
- Tailored web portal for use by borrowers and intermediaries. Includes calculators, instant loan decision and ability to apply online including electronic ‘signature’
- Lending decision engine uses workflow, rules and bureau interfaces to produce automatic accept/decline/refer decision plus supporting checklist items and tasks
- Fully integrated with all main CRA’s, including Experian, Equifax, Callcredit for automated loan decisioning using scorecards
- Document management system for document production and imaging
- Back office applications suite for processing pipeline applications, including role based task list, checklist items and process wizards
- Payment administration system for settlement of broker commission and production of remittance advices
- Direct integration with DPR and other loan servicing platforms for exposure checking and for boarding of new customer/loan records on completion
- Maintain balances and transactions for all accounts
- Daily calculation and posting of interest, apportionment of payments received, Direct Debit processing etc.
- Statement production
- Daily extract of all monetary movements and accruals to General Ledger
- Single customer view showing overall exposure across accounts and product categories
- Library of 100+ business process wizards for handling all types of customer and account processes
- Automatic detection of missed payments and selection of correct arrears strategy based on customer risk profile
- Fully configurable collections process to specify customer contact frequency, correspondence and other activities
- Ability to create and track arrangements for arrears cases
- Optional e-banking portal allowing customers to access their accounts online to view balances, make payments and more
- The workflow engine automates common tasks, reducing the amount of manual handling required to process pipeline applications that fall outside straight through processing criteria
- Where manual activity is required, the system automatically assigns the correct priority and allocates the task to an appropriate role, allowing lower skilled staff to use the system in a controlled and productive manner
- Direct integration with credit reference agencies and payment providers ensures that information is exchanged accurately, quickly and without manual re-keying
- Task performance against deadlines and SLAs is proactively monitored and escalated if needed
- The data warehouse provides management insight into operational bottlenecks, resource utilisation and other metrics
The DPR platform helps organisations large and small to optimise their origination and servicing operations, driving down costs and ensuring that they make best use of available resources. DPR’s powerful workflow engine automates common tasks; integration gateways enable seamless exchange of information with a library of industry standard service providers and our smart task management technology brings control and insight into manual processing.
In a competitive and rapidly changing market, providers must be able to react rapidly to changing needs and circumstances. DPR’s suite of graphical configuration tools brings new levels of customisation and control to the business, shortening development times and enabling business analysts to directly maintain and test complex business functionality without programming.
DPR’s modular, service oriented architecture is robust, secure and easy to manage, and is designed to scale seamlessly across physical, virtual or cloud based implementations for organisations of any size. Comprehensive telemetry provides real time insight into system health and resource utilisation, and additional system capacity can be easily provisioned by adding additional storage and service nodes as required.