DPR’s flagship mortgage platform provides banks, building societies and specialist lenders with a complete and integrated solution for all aspects of secured loan processing and administration. High levels of process automation, deep integration with leading service providers and smart task management help drive down the cost of acquiring and administering customer accounts.
Full support for all types of secured first charge lending to individuals and SMEs, including:
- Buy-to-let and let-to-buy
- Shared equity
- Bridging finance
- Regulated and non-regulated
- Ability to implement risk-based pricing by applying rate loadings and discounts
- Fixed, discounted and variable rates
- Repayment, interest only or part-and-part
- Product-specific lending criteria
- Product cascade up or down
- Suite of product management and configuration tools.
- New products can be published prior to the launch date, at which point they will be activated automatically.
- Full support for both introduced and consumer-direct business
- Fine-grained control of product by channel and/or distributor
- Multiple intermediary distribution tiers (DA, AR, Network, Mortgage Club, Packager)
- Automatic procuration fee calculation including splits and overrides.
- Broker registration and approval process, including FCA Register validation upon registration and when Register database updated
- Funding and distribution pools with tranche criteria, funding thresholds, depletion alerts and automated staged product withdrawal
- Can operate multiple lender brands from a single implementation, each with its own products, rules, templates and process flows
- Ability to report on sales performance over time by distribution channel and other attributes
- Tailored web portal for use by intermediaries, branch and contact centre staff and via consumer-direct channel. Includes online illustration, AIP/DIP, full mortgage application and case tracking
- Fully compliant advised sales process including fact find, letter of advice, and detailed record keeping
- Lending decision engine uses workflow, rules and bureau interfaces to produce automatic accept/decline/refer decision plus supporting checklist items and tasks
- Fully integrated with Experian, Equifax, Callcredit etc. for automated loan decisioning using scorecards
- Direct 2-way links to valuation providers, reducing data keying requirements and allowing rules engine to process valuation data automatically upon receipt
- Back office applications suite for processing pipeline applications, including role-based task list, checklist items and process wizards
- Document management system for document production and imaging
- Payment administration system for settlement of broker commission, production of remittance advices
- Direct integration with DPR and other loan servicing platforms for exposure checking and for boarding of new customer/loan records on completion
- Maintain balances and transactions for all accounts, including multi-part loans which may have differing products and terms
- Daily calculation and posting of interest, apportionment of payments received, Direct Debit processing
- Statement production
- Daily extract of all monetary movements and accruals to General Ledger
- Single customer view showing overall exposure across accounts and product categories
- Library of 100+ business process wizards for handling all types of customer and account processes
- Contract variation process for further advance, port, transfer of equity with link back to origination module for compliant sales process
- Automatic detection of missed payments and selection of correct arrears strategy based on customer risk profile
- Fully configurable collections process to specify customer contact frequency, correspondence and other activities
- Ability to create and track arrangements for arrears cases
- Litigation, possession and asset disposal processes
- Optional e-banking portal allowing customers to access their accounts online to make payments and more
- The workflow engine automates common tasks, reducing the amount of manual handling required to process pipeline applications and manage account servicing processes
- Where manual activity is required, the system automatically assigns the correct priority and allocates the task to an appropriate role, allowing lower skilled staff to use the system in a controlled and productive manner
- Direct integration with credit reference agencies, payment providers and valuation services ensures that information is exchanged accurately, quickly and without manual re-keying
- Task performance against deadlines and SLAs is proactively monitored and escalated if needed
- The data warehouse provides management insight into operational bottlenecks, resource utilisation and other metrics
- Analyse sales over time across distribution channels, funding tranches, product categories and other dimensions
- Track time taken for applications to move from stage to stage, and forecast loan funding requirements for pipeline business
- Determine team and individual performance across different task types, with optional cost centre link to derive cost of sale analysis
- Gain insight into loan book performance, delinquency rates and arrears exposure
- Extract sales and loan performance data for inclusion in statutory reporting
- Create and customise reports using industry standard tools
The DPR platform helps organisations large and small to optimise their origination and servicing operations, driving down costs and ensuring that they make best use of available resources. DPR’s powerful workflow engine automates common tasks; integration gateways enable seamless exchange of information with a library of industry-standard service providers, and our smart task management technology brings control and insight into manual processing.
In a competitive and rapidly changing market, providers must be able to react rapidly to changing needs and circumstances. DPR’s suite of graphical configuration tools brings new levels of customisation and control to the business, shortening development times and enabling business analysts to directly maintain and test complex business functionality without programming.
DPR’s modular, service-oriented architecture is robust, secure and easy to manage, and is designed to scale seamlessly across physical, virtual or cloud-based implementations for organisations of any size. Comprehensive telemetry provides real-time insight into system health and resource utilisation, and additional system capacity can be easily provisioned by adding additional storage and service nodes as required.